Country's Got Talent Competition
Rules & Conditions of Entry
Please read carefully, understand and retain these rules of entry and participation:
- Talent Competition is open to Amateur and Semi-Professional performers.
- All entry forms must be accompanied by the correct money and forwarded to PO Box 2113, Kambah ACT 2902.
- Competition entry fee is $10 per Section for each Entrant. Applications without the fee, or with the incorrect fee, may not be accepted.
- Accuracy of entry information is entirely the responsibility of the Entrant. Competition organisers cannot be held responsible for omissions or inaccuracies.
- Please advise if a backing band is required for a competition performance. If so, Entrants are required to provide 3 copies of legible chord sheets for the backing band on the day of competition. Entrants are subject to the skills and interpretation by the backing band of their selected performance song and have no redress against the band or organisers if the backing band performance differs from the entrants expectations.
- All Entrants are required to report to the Competition Manager 30 minutes prior to their Section. Section times will be notified within the week prior to the Competition.
- All Entrants are required to perform 2 songs.
- In the case of a draw, the winner will be decided by a count back.
- The Committee (comprising the Artist & Awards Coordinator and Competition Manager) reserve the right to cancel any Section if insufficient entries are received.
- Any Entrant that is considered by the Competition Manager to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs/alcohol will be disqualified.
- Notifications and correspondence with entrants will be by email, where an email address has been supplied, including the results of the Awards, otherwise telephone contact will be made as far as practical at the time.
- All Contestants and supporters (family & friends) are entitled to discount Early bird 3 day Festival Pass where the words "CGT14 [contestant name]" is entered in the field "Club/Group" on the online registration form or downloaded forms.
- Trophies and/or Framed Certificates are provided to winners at the Award presentation. If the winners are not present at the Award presentation unframed Certificates will be posted to the address given in this Entry Form, with no Trophies provided, unless otherwise arranged with organisers prior to the close of the Award presentation.
- By entering, the Entrant agrees that their Competition performance and Awards presentation photographs and video may be used by the Canberra Country Blues & Roots Festival for subsequent promotional purposes, such as on the event website, future Award presentations and promotional DVDs.
- The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into subsequent to the announcement of final awards. Judges comments specific to an Entrant may be made available at the discretion of individual judges upon request by that Entrant.
- The organisers and judges reserve the right to disqualify entries that do not comply with these rules & conditions.
"Country's Got Talent"
Competition & Awards
16th November 2014
Entries can be on official hardcopy registration form or this online registration form
Online Entry Form
(Separate Form for each Entrant)
Sections Entered (Please select checkboxs as relevant)
Payment Details (Credit Card Required)
My entry fee is $10 x () section(s) entered = a total of $
Please debit my credit card (AMEX/MASTERCARD/VISA)
Card Holder's Name:*
Acceptance of Rules & Conditions
I, the entrant, have read and agree to the Country's Got Talent Competition Rules & Conditions and enclose this completed entry form and entry fee:*
Please note: Heats are held during Sunday 16th November with awards presented in Canberra during the Canberra Country Blues & Roots Festival.